Encyclopedia of BC
ERAC Renews Encyclopedia of BC Subscription
What Products Are Available?
The Encyclopedia of British Columbia is the definitive reference work on BC. With more than 4,000 entries and hundreds of photos, maps, tables and charts, the Encyclopedia of BC is the source of readable and authoritative information on all the significant BC people, places and things that you would currently have to search a vast library to find.
In addition to the Encyclopedia of BC, ERAC members now have access to a number of additional major reference works from Harbour Publishing via www.knowbc.com. They include:
- Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest: A Photographic Encyclopedia of Invertebrates, Seaweeds and Selected Fishes
- The Encyclopedia of Raincoast Place Names: A Complete Reference to Coastal British Columbia
- Far West: The Story of British Columbia
- Raincoast Chronicles 20: Lilies and Fireweed: Frontier Women of British Columbia
- Where Mountains Meet the Sea: A History of Coastal BC
How Do I Access These Resources?
This resource is available by subscription as part of the ERAC Canadian Bundle. Click here for more information.