Still Evaluating Learning Resources Locally? Let ERAC Save You Time and Money!
ERAC has a resource evaluation system and we are busy evaluating a wide variety of resources for inclusion in the new online, searchable ERAC Resource Collection! Who decides what we evaluate? You do!
You, the ERAC member, can reduce your costs of evaluating new products by identifying resources for ERAC evaluation online. Click on the "Business Services - Members" tab at www.bcerac.ca and submit the resources you would like evaluated. ERAC will notify vendors of the interest in their product and vendors can secure an evaluation by paying a cost recovery fee. Successful products are then listed in the online collection and the evaluation results are available for all ERAC members.
Vendors can also submit the resources online and many have already done so! Recently completed evaluations include new French language products, literacy resources and products with a distinctly BC and Canadian perspective. New "ERAC-Evaluated" resources are:
- Envol en littératie maternelle à 3 année - Trousse complète de lecture partagée - Scholastic Canada Ltd.
- Frames 4 - Software4Schools
- Les 10 - Histoire canadienne - Scholastic Canada Ltd.
- Nelson Literacy Kindergarten - Nelson Education
- Nelson Literacy One - Nelson Education
- Pixton for Schools - Pixton Comics Incorporated
- The SmArt Canadian Wealth-Builder - Dolezal Consultants Ltd.
- Voices of British Columbia - Douglas & Macintyre Publishers
More evaluations are in progress or scheduled over the next months and will be posted on the ERAC searchable Resource Collection as they are completed.