Services for School Districts
ERAC will undertake specific evaluations of products that a school or district would like reviewed. This service is provided as part of your membership in ERAC through a cost recovery fee paid by the vendors. This saves districts both organizational and processing costs as well as teacher release time expenses.
If the district or associate member would like to ensure that their educators are involved in the evaluations ERAC can facilitate this. Member appointed evaluators will complete ERAC evaluator training.
Staff of district and associate members can request learning resource evaluations by completing a short evaluation request. ERAC will notify vendors of the interest in their product. The vendor will have the opportunity to underwrite the evaluation. Products with a successful evaluation will receive "ERAC Evaluated and Approved" status. Most districts in BC are able to use those resources without requiring their own local evaluation process. The evaluation results are included in our online resource collection.
MEMBER EVALUATION REQUESTSUBMIT A PRODUCT
We'll work with you to meet your district's unique needs
In addition, ERAC is uniquely positioned to help BC schools and districts move forward in learning resources, tools, technology and other emerging areas. If you require a service that falls outside of ERAC's standard member services and benefits, we can help. Contact us about these services available on a cost-recovery basis.
- Research & Reports - ERAC offers research and analysis services regarding new and emerging resources, products and tools for students, teachers and administrators.
- Aggregation - ERAC can contact people within your district, across districts or across jurisdictions to aggregate demand to ensure maximum participation and lower prices for a specific product.
- Negotiation - ERAC can negotiate with vendors to provide the best possible agreement, province-wide, for specific products.
- Marketing - ERAC can support a school or district marketing a locally developed learning resource within and beyond BC.
- Professional Learning - Learning ERAC offers a range of professional learning services to schools or Districts. Learn more
- Deployment & Implementation - ERAC can provide support for the deployment and implementation of new resources and tools for students, teachers and administrators.
- Other - Tell us what you need. We can pull experienced teams together to meet your District's unique needs.