Access Learning: Jobs People Do
Jobs People Do is the educator’s link for student career information. The friendly one stop career resource also helps school career/guidance counsellors and teachers to look at jobs that match their students interests, by helping them discover the means by which they can attain those jobs: from subjects they need to take in high school, to the career colleges, universities, and colleges that offer the degree/diploma and training they will need. Students develop skills by getting involved in research, inquiry, problem-solving and the decision making process in planning for their future in one location.
What Products are Available?
Jobs People Do is available for Grades K – 7, Grades 8 – 12 or Grades K-12
- Over 500 job videos allowing students an inside look at diverse occupations
- Over 300 job profiles complete with an overview of recommended courses and approximately salary expectations
- Career quizzes that help identify career choices based on work abilities, learning styles and work values
- Relevant and constant updates with student-written editorials on issues such as scholarships and volunteering
- Resume builder with time management calendar for students complete with templates and personal login
- Overview of Career Colleges, Colleges and Universities
|RESOURCES AVAILABLE À LA CARTE AS ADDITIONS TO THE CORE COLLECTION|
|Jobs People Do Grades 6-12|
ERAC Contacts please sign in for pricing information.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For additional product information or to place an order:
VP Business Development
1-866-999-5292 x 5681
For further information about this agreement please contact ERAC at 604-713-5920 or by email at email@example.com.