BC Digital Classroom 2019-2022
The BC Digital Classroom has two key components:
1. The BC Digital Classroom Core collection which is a set of resources which are accessed through one license.
2. A list of à la carte products. These are available as individual add-on purchases for districts and schools with a subscription to the Core Collection.
- The BC Digital Classroom Core Collection is licensed for specific grades.
- To license additional grades, at an additional cost, select from the à la carte menu.
How Do I Order?
Subscriptions are automatically renewed and invoiced each July. To order à la carte products during the school year, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Member Contacts & Independent School Members: sign in for pricing information
Implementation and Deployment Information
Ensure that your Implementation Spreadsheet is current. When your district closes schools, opens new schools or changes its IP addresses or domains, notify us by revising your spreadsheet so that service is not interrupted. We will notify the vendors of any changes. IT departments should review the spreadsheet every August prior to school start-up.
Click here to view the BC Digital Classroom Getting Started Guide.
What Products are Included in the Core Collection?
|GRADES LICENSED BY FOCUSED EDUCATION IN THE CORE COLLECTION|
|RESOURCE||K||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||à la carte|
|WB Early World of Learning||For all resources, individual Districts can choose to license additional grades at the negotiated $x/FTE.|
|National Geographic Kids|
|WB Science Power|
|EBSCO Elementary Mini-suite
|WB Online Reference Centre
|EBSCO Secondary Mini-suite
|Gale In Context Series
What Products are Included with the à la carte Menu?
|ADDITIONAL GRADES FOR RESOURCES IN CORE COLLECTION|
|World Book Online Reference Centre
||May add Gr. 10 and/or Gr. 11 and/or Gr. 12 or all Grade 10-12|
|World Book Early World of Learning||Grades 3 and 4|
|World Book Science Power||Grades 2 and 7|
||Grades 8 and 9|
|RESOURCES AVAILABLE À LA CARTE TO THE CORE COLLECTION|
|AccessLearning.com Video Collection|
|Jobs People Do (Access Learning) Grades 6-12|
Professional Development Collection
Academic Search Premier
Business Source Premier
Canadian Points of View
History Reference Center
Science Reference Center
|Live Learning Canada|
|The Maclean’s Archive|
|World Book Dramatic Learning|
How Do I Access The Pricing Information?
- Pricing information is available to District Members and Associate Members (Independent Schools) designated contacts, upon sign-in.
- Contact your district or school’s designated Member Contact for this information.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For further information about this agreement, contact us at email@example.com or call 604-713-5920