BC Digital Classroom 2018 – 2019RENEW OR BUY NOW
The BC Digital Classroom has two key components:
1. The “BC Digital Classroom Core Collection” contains a mix of some new and some old resources for the same low price!
2. A list of resources provided on an à la carte menu, available as individual add-on purchases to the Core Collection. To order à la carte products, you must have a subscription to the Core Collection.
- The BC Digital Classroom Core Collection is licensed for specific grades.
- To license additional grades, at an additional cost, select from the à la carte menu
- The BC Digital Classroom Core Collection has:
- some content for every grade
- new science content for both elementary and secondary
- new secondary resources from Gale and myBlueprint.ca
- some of your favorite Canadian resources
- many of your favorites from World Book and EBSCO that were already in the Online Database Bundle
For more details on the 2015 BCDC ‘bundle’ read the FAQ
How Do I Order?
2017 subscriptions were automatically renewed and invoiced in July 2018. To place a new order, revise your current order or cancel your subscription, sign-in to access the order form.
Member Contacts & Independent School Members: sign in for pricing information
Implementation and Deployment Information
Ensure that your Implementation Spreadsheet with ERAC is current. When your district closes schools, opens new schools or changes IP addresses or domains notify ERAC by revising your spreadsheet so that service is not interrupted. ERAC will notify the vendors of any changes. IT departments should review the spreadsheet every August prior to school start-up.
What Products are Included in the Core Collection?
|GRADES LICENSED BY ERAC IN THE CORE COLLECTION|
|RESOURCE||K||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||à la carte|
|WB Early World of Learning||For all resources, individual Districts can choose to license additional grades at the negotiated $x/FTE.|
|National Geographic Kids|
|WB Science Power|
|EBSCO Elementary Mini-suite
|WB Online Reference Centre
|EBSCO Secondary Mini-suite
|Gale In Context Series
What Products are Included with the à la carte Menu?
|ADDITIONAL GRADES FOR RESOURCES IN CORE COLLECTION|
|World Book Online Reference Centre
||May add Gr. 10 and/or Gr. 11 and/or Gr. 12
May add for all Grade 10-12
||May add Grades 8 and 9|
|RESOURCES AVAILABLE à la carte TO THE CORE COLLECTION|
Grades K-7 or Grades 8-12 or Grades K-12
|AccessLearning.com (K-12) + JobsPeopleDo.com bundle|
|Jobs People Do
Grade K-7 or Grades 8-12 or Grades K-12 FTE
|The Macleans Archive|
|World Book Dramatic Learning|
Professional Development Collection
Academic Search Premier
Business Source Premier
Canadian Points of View
History Reference Center
Science Reference CenterLiterary Pkg:
|Curio.ca base service|
|News In Review and l’Actualité en revue:|
How Do I Access The Pricing Information?
- Pricing information is available to District Members and Associate Members (Independent Schools) designated contacts, upon sign-in.
- Contact your district or school’s designated ERAC Member Contact for this information.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For further information about this agreement, contact ERAC at email@example.com or call 604-713-5920