Kofax Power PDF Advanced
Kofax® Power PDF Advanced is a leading PDF solution that makes it easy to gain control over PDF workflows in every department and for every use. Power PDF Advanced delivers ease of use and accuracy as never before, freeing you from the compromises of traditional PDF applications. It is now available to members at discounted prices from Konica Minolta.
What Products are Available?
Kofax Power PDF Advanced is available under this agreement at a single price, regardless of District or school size and for any purchase quantity. Three-year and five-year license options are available. Power PDF Advanced allows you to:
- Create and assemble PDFs easily from any application
- Accurately convert PDFs into editable Microsoft Office documents
- Sign and send PDFs for signature using DocuSign®
- Create PDFs that are compatible with the ISO PDF 2.0 file format
- Enhance document security with powerful encryption, digital signatures and rights management
- Work with PDFs on touch-enabled portable Windows 10 devices
- Enjoy the same navigation experience as in Microsoft Office
- Work with any PDF forms
- Streamline document reviews and collaboration
- Connect directly with document management systems and cloud file-sharing sites
- Single perpetual licensing model – No user registration
- No US housed registrant information – Privacy concerns avoided
- Little to no IT involvement or management
- Intuitive user interface
Training/Presentations & Support Resources
Standard Resources & Materials (included in Licensing Agreement; no additional charge)
- Power PDF Quick Reference Guide – this is a simple 4-page tutorial document that provides step by step directions on how to accomplish the most basic PDF processes. Users will be able to learn how to perform operations such as creating a new PDF, basic file conversion, simple editing and document assembly, searching for PDF files and creating a fillable form using the Form Typer tool.
- Power PDF Quick Tutorials – these are online step by step ‘Cheat Sheets’ with accompanying 45 second to 2 minute video presentations that guide end users through basic everyday PDF workflows, such as converting a PDF to Excel or Word, combining multiple PDF’s, and much more.
- Power PDF Advanced Quick Start Guide – this 29-page document will allow your users to get started with Power PDF and provide additional detail on more advanced operations as compared to the Quick Reference Guide. It will demonstrate how to accomplish the most used features of Power PDF with the fewest possible steps.
- Power PDF Tips & Tricks Webinar Series – this is a 5 part series of approximately 30-minute video webinar presentations that users can access online. End users can choose which of these informative webinars meet their individual needs and build on their Power PDF expertise as required. Learn valuable advanced PDF tips, tricks and practices that will save time and increase productivity.
- Supplier can also offer, on a pre-scheduled basis, a series of hosted web sessions open to all purchasers that provide a full 1 hour overview of Power PDF.
ERAC contacts sign in for pricing information.
Where Can I Get More Information?
To arrange for a free 2-week trial for up to 10 licenses, contact Sean Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For product information and support or to place an order please contact the Konica Minolta sales rep for your region:
Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island
Kathy Magits – Major Account Manager
(604) 928 1120
Hal Sommerfeld – Major Account Manager
(250) 572 5735
Kelly Stearn – Major Account Manager
(778) 349 5281
For further information about this agreement please contact ERAC at 604-713-5920 or by email at email@example.com.