National Film Board (NFB)
Focused Education members who subscribe to CAMPUS have access to over 3,400 French and English classroom-ready films, clips, and trailers.
What Products are Available?
In addition to the collection. Educators can also access the following feature and functionalities:
- Search by age level and curriculum subject area
- 1000+ Educational study guides
- Educator personal & private accounts
- Playlist and Chaptering functionalities (Educator curating functionalities)
- Ability to share playlists and lessons with students
- Interactive productions
- MARC Records (upon request)
- Notification of continuous updated collections
|RESOURCES AVAILABLE à la carte AS ADDITIONS TO THE CORE COLLECTIONS|
Training/Presentations & Support Resources
How Do I Access Campus?
Once your District/School has completed your registration with Focused Education, you will receive a confirmation from NFB along with detailed Step-by-Step instruction for accessing CAMPUS. A customised CAMPUS user guide is available upon request for school administrators and resource personnel from Customer Service.
Focused Education Member Contacts should sign into the members’ side of the website to see details of this agreement.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For further information about this agreement please contact Focused Education at 604-713-5920 or by email at email@example.com.